Sunday 16 December 2012

Signing contracts

So the day has come that my secret project is to be signed with a publisher. I'm off to sign the paper work later today in London.

It's an exciting day as it means the story that I have been chipping away at for the past year now has an official green light to go into production. I've worked on several iterations of the script treatment (which was an interesting experience) and now all parties are happy and the first episode has been signed off. I am having a lot of fun creating the world for this story and I can't wait to share it with you all

In terms of theme, design and art it is a return to the things I love the best - sci-fi, fantasy and a dash of horror.  

An official announcement is still some time away so I still cannot tell you anything more but stay tuned for more details as they happen.

"All things are connected..."

No comments:

Post a Comment